If you are searching for CS Professional Amendments for December 2016 Exam, Then You are at Right place friend. Here you can download all updates related to 2016 CS Professional exam.
Under This Article You’ll Find:-
- ICSI Academic Updates.
- CS Professional Amendments for December 2016.
- ICSI Amendments free Download.
- Updates For Capital, Commodity and Money Market For December 2016.
- Updates For Advance Tax Laws and Practices For Dec 2016.
Download Updates From The Below Links For CS Professional December 2016 Exam.
Updates Regarding Applicability of Finance Act For December 2016 CS Examination.
Applicability of the Finance Act for December 2016 Examinations Students appearing in the following Papers in December 2016 Examinations:-
(i) Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (Module-3, Paper-7)
May note as follows:
1. For Direct Taxes, Finance Act, 2015 is applicable.
2. Relevant Assessment Year is 2016-17 (Previous Year 2015-16).
3. Since, Wealth Tax Act, 1957 has been abolished w.e.f. 1st April 2016. The questions from the same will not be asked in examination from December 2015 session onwards.
4. For Indirect Taxes, all changes made by the Finance Act, 2016 are also applicable.
5. Students are also required to update themselves on all the relevant Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the CBDT, CBEC & Central Government, on or before six months from the date of the December 2016 Examination.
Updates Relating To Applicability of provisions relating to NCLT and NCLAT under Companies Act, 2013 for December 2016 examination.
The provisions relating to constitution of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT) were notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide notification dated 1 st June, 2016.
The following consequential provisions were also notified from that date. Accordingly, the provisions as given hereunder are applicable for December 2016 examination.
Download Below Compelete Lists Of Section of Applicability of provisions relating to NCLT and NCLAT under Companies Act, 2013 for December 2016 examination.
Also, Read Our Helpful Article:-