If You Are Searching For Company Secretary Course Detail, Then You Are at Right Place. Under This Article, You Can Find Every Detail About CS Course Here.All the Detail About CS Course including CS Syllabus, Exams, Fees of Company Secretary Course, Duration of The Course, Total Cost of the CS Course.
You Can Also Find the Information About Total Cost to Become CS. And Much More Detail Including CS Exam, Exemption From Various Training, Job After CS Course, Future of CS, Opportunity for CS In Government Sector and Private Sector including Scope of CS Outside India and India.
After Reading This Article, You will be Able To Know what is a company, secretary?. Full information about CS Course. Company Secretary Course Syllabus. Company Secretary salary. CS Course Duration.CS Course Fees. Company Secretary Course details after Graduation. CS Course Details after 12th and Every Detail about CS Course.
So Let’s Sit and Drink Coffee and Read This Article Because it’s Very Long Article Friends.
So Let’s Start From Begining.
- 1 Company Secretary (CS) Course Detail.
- 2 What is Company Secretary Course(CS)?
- 3 Who is ICSI?
- 4 Who Can Become Company Secretary?
- 6 Stages To Become Company Secretary
- 7 SUBJECTS FOR CS COURSE
- 8 Fee Structure for CS Course CS Foundation Programme – Rs.4500/-
- 9 Cut off dates for admission to CS course:
- 10 Mode of Admission into Company Secretary Course.
- 11 How To Apply Online To The Company Secretary Course?
- 12 Company Secretary Course Examination Detail.
- 13 CS Course Training Detail.
- 14 How Much Money Can Be Earned During CS Articleship?
- 15 Work of Company Secretary (What Company Secretary (CS) Do?).
- 16 What is Percentage of Result of CS Exam?
- 17 Job Prospects after Doing Company Secretary Course.
- 18 How Many Ways Company Secretaries Can work?
- 19 What is the Real Salary of a CS?
- 20 Various Frequently Asked Question on Company Secretary Course.
Company Secretary (CS) Course Detail.
CS Course is one of the Most Reputed Professional Course Available in India. Company Secretary Course is Regulated by The Institute of Company Secretary of India Which is Also Known By ICSI for its Short Name.
Who is ICSI?
ICSI(The Institute of Company Secretary of India) is Professional Body Set the up under Act of Parliament on 1980 by Government of India to Regulate Company Secretary Profession in India. The Institute of company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has its headquarters at New Delhi and four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai.
After Passing 10+2 Exam, You have to appear for Company Secretary Foundation program which is entry level (Entrance) Examination to enter into CS Course. We all Talk Later About CS Foundation in this Post. I will tell you about CS Foundation Exam, CS Foundation Fees, and Syllabus later in this post. Till Just Relax and Read Whole Post Friends.
After Graduation ( Any Stream either Commerce, Science or Arts Can Join CS Course)
If You Have Completed Your Graduation Then, You Are Being Exempted From CS Entrance Exam Which is Also Called CS Foundation Exam. You Can Get Directly Admission into CS Executive which is Intermediate or Second Phase Exam of CS Course. It Means You will be Exempted from Giving CS Foundation Exam.
We’ll Talk About More Detail On CS Executive Level Later in this Article. I ‘ll tell You About CS Executive Fees, Exam, and Syllabus and Also How To Pass CS Executive Exam in First Attempt So Just Hold on Friends.
If You have Already Completed Your Post Graduation Then, You’ll Get Various Exemption under CS Course. We’ll Talk about different exception detail later under exemption category.
The student who would like to join the Course after 10+2 pass or equivalent has to undergo three stages to pursue the Company Secretaries Course i.e.
- Foundation Programme
- Executive Programme
- Professional Programme
The Student who would like to join the Course after passing the Graduation has to undergo two stages of the Company Secretaryship i.e.
- Professional Programme
- Executive Programme
⇒ Foundation Programme which is of eight months (8 Months) duration can be pursued by 10+2 pass or equivalent students of Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts).
⇒ Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
⇒ Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course.
⇒ There are four papers in CS Foundation Programme.
⇒There are seven papers divided into 2 Modules in CS Executive Programme (ref. 01.02.2013)
⇒There are eight papers divided into 4 Modules in CS Professional Programme
Foundation Programme [4 papers]
1· Business Environment & Entrepreneurship.
2· Business Management, Ethics, and Communication.
3· Business Economics.
4· Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing.
Executive Programme [7 papers]
Module I (4 papers)
1· Company Law
2· Cost and Management Accounting
3· Economic and Commercial Laws
4· Tax Laws and Practice
Module II (3 papers)
- Company Accounts and Auditing Practices
2· Capital Markets and Securities Laws
3· Industrial, Labour, and General Laws
Professional Programme [8 papers]
1. Advanced Company Law and Practice
2. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management, and Due Diligence
3. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation, and Insolvency
4. Information Technology and Systems Audit
5. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
6. Ethics, Governance, and Sustainability
7. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
8. Drafting, Appearances, and Pleadings
- Electives Subject 1 out of below five subjects (You Have To Choose 1 Subject as Optional Subject).
9.1. Banking Law and Practice
9.2. Capital, Commodity and Money Market
9.3. Insurance Law and Practice
9.4. Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice
9.5. International Business-Laws and Practices
Also Read: – CS Executive New Syllabus Detail Subjectwise
CS Foundation Programme – Rs.4500/-
CS Executive Programme.
⇒ Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates / CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA.
⇒ Rs 10,000/- for Non Commerce Students.
⇒ Rs 8,500/- for CS Foundation passed students.
CS Professional Programme– Rs.12,000/-
Admission to the Company Secretary Course is open throughout the year. Examinations are held Twice a year in June & December.
Cut off dates for admission to CS course:
|For Foundation Programme||31st March for appearing in December Examination in the same year|
|30th September for June Examination next year|
|For Executive Programme||28th February for appearing in both modules for December Exams in the same year year|
|31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year|
|31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year|
|30th November for appearing in a single module in June Examination in the next year.|
Also Read: – How to Pass CS Foundation in First Attempt
Student desirous to take admission in CS Foundation Program or CS Executive Programme through off-line mode
is required to submit the prescribed registration form (attached at the end of this prospectus) along with the requisite fee and copy(is) of the documents i.e
⇒Date of Birth Certificate(10th)
⇒ and 10+2 Pass Certificate/Mark Sheet (Admit Card/ Hall Ticket in case appearing in the Senior Secondary Examinations)
At Headquarters, Regional Offices & selected Chapter Offices. The Headquarters, Regional Councils & selected Chapter Offices issue the Study Materials instantly to the students if the application submitted by them are prima facie in order.
Online registration facility is available at Institute’s student portal www.icsi.edu on using the login button on home page. For registration Students are advised to the first click on “login” button, then click on “Student” option and then click on “Student Registration.”
To apply online, students are advised to read the instructions carefully. The fee can be remitted through Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking: Once the payment is made, students are encouraged to upload documents in support of their qualification. Hard copies are not accepted if the student is applying through online mode.
Online registration process for Foundation Programme (Please note that before proceeding with online registration, you need to have the soft copy of the following documents for uploading the same on the website at your respective account to get the online registration process completed)
⇒Photograph of the candidate.
⇒ Signature of the candidate.
⇒DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate) Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2) 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category) Please ensure that the documents are only in the following formats.
otherwise, you will not be able to upload the documents.
The file format is jpg, jpeg, png, gif, BMP File sizes of documents does not exceed 5 MB Size of Student Photo is between 20KB – 50KB Size of Student Signature is between 10KB – 20KB (Now proceed for registration as follows).
- Click the online services button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu/).
- Go to the Students tab and click on Student Registration.
- 3. Click on to the checklist of documents as applicable to you by your qualification, Photograph of the candidate Signature of the candidate DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate) Roll Number (if appearing) 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category).
- Now Click on ‘Proceed to Registration.’
- Select the Course type as Foundation stage.
- 6. Fill other fields.
- Click on the option- ‘Make Payment’ for effecting necessary payments. Payment is to be made either by credit/debit card /net banking or through bank challan system You will subsequently get username and password at your E-mail ID (The user name and password will be provided within 24 hours of payment.)
After you get your username and password, please upload documents at the link sent at your mail and upload documents. Process of accessing your account after registering to ICSI for uploading documents While uploading the document, please ensure the following File format is jpg, jpeg, png, gif, BMP File sizes of materials does not exceed 5 MB Size of Student Photo is between 20KB – 50KB Size of Student Signature is between 10KB – 20KB Please follow the below step to access your registered account:
- Click on online services button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu/).
- After that Click on login button.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- After Login, Go to Students and then click “My Account.”
- Click on “Manage Account.”
- Upload documents at certificate details tab given under manage account option.
- Once all required documents have been uploaded, the applications are checked at Directorate of Student Services, and if found OK, it is approved. If any discrepancies are found, then student concerned is informed by e-mail to complete the requirement.
Supply of Study Materials: Study materials shall be dispatched directly by post from institute’s leading stores Noida after verification of documents by the Institute. The process of downloading registration letter / e-Identity card through online Services.
Students can download their e-Identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute by following the given below simple procedure:
- Click on online services log at www.icsi.edu.
- 2. Log into your account.Enter your “Username” & “Password.”
- 3. Click on “Student” option.
- 4. Open “my account.”
- 5. Go to “others” option at student’s account.
- Students can download registration letter / e-Identity card at others option at their account.
The examination is conducted twice a year in June and December.
⇒Foundation Program -Rs. 1200/-.
⇒Executive Program – Rs. 1200/- per Module.
⇒Professional Program -Rs. 1200/- per Module.
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
⇒25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 9th April).
⇒25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 10th October).
The medium of Examination.
The Institute allows the facility to students to appear in examination in English as well as in Hindi. (Except Business Communication subject of Foundation Program).
⇒A candidate is declared to have passed the Foundation / Executive / Professional examination if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Useful Article: What are The Effects of Company Act 2013 on CS Carrier?
Present There is Two types of Training Structure Available for CS student to impart Articleship Training.
1.Earlier Training structure and.
2.Modified Training Structure.
Earlier or Existing old training Structure applies to students registered in Intermediate or Executive Program on or before 31st
March 2014.You are already familiar with the old training structure of ICSI.A student can opt for or can shift to old to Modified training structure.
If You Have any doubt about this shifting Then, You can ask through Comment Section Beloe Of this article.
Here I only give detail about new modified training structure which is announced in 2014.
Modified training structure is implemented with effect from 1st
The modified training structure shall apply to:-
(i)a student registered to the Executive Programme on or after 1st April 2014; and
(ii)a student registered to the Executive Programme on or before 31st March 2014, if he opts for the modified training structure instead of the earlier structure.
Training applicable to the students undergoing training under modified training
(i) Management Training / Apprenticeship Training (1 year/2 years/3 years)
(ii) Management Skills Orientation Programme (MSOP) (For 15 days)
Duration of Training:
(i) two years after passing the Executive Programme examination; or
(ii) one year after passing the Professional Programme examination.
Students are free to undergo training wholly or partly with a Company Secretary in Practice or a
Company or any other entity registered for imparting training with the Institute.
Management Skills Orientation Programme (MSOP) – Duration is 15 days after passing
Professional Programme (Final Exams) covering mainly the following:-
TOPICS Covered under 15 Days MSOP:
1. Leadership skills, Innovation, latest trends in management thoughts.
2. Business Strategy, Corporate restructuring through Mergers & Amalgamations, Take
Over, Valuation, Competition Law, Consumer Protection.
3. Cross-border transactions, global business scenario.
4. Major tax laws, Double Taxation Treaty Agreements, Service Tax.
5. Corporate Governance, Business Ethics, Sustainability.
6. Meetings, Secretarial Standards, Important provisions of Company Law.
7. Capital Market related topics, Regulatory Insight, Exchange related issues.
8. Projects are covering diverse areas including corporate laws.
9. Intellectual Property Rights.
10. Arbitration, Conciliation, Alternate Dispute Redressal Mechanism.
11. Corporate Compliance Management.
12. Areas of Practice –Existing & Emerging.
13. Understanding Financial Statements.
14. The Art of Advocacy, Court craft, Pleadings.
15. Board Room behavior, Drafting of Chairmen’s Speech, Directors’ Report.
16. Networking skills and business practice.
17. About ICSI and Code of Conduct.
18. Any other Topic of Topical interest.
As far as practicable, the mechanism for MSOP should be through Case Studies, Story Telling,
Group Discussions, Role Playing, Simulation exercises and the like so as to provide a real-life
You Can Read Full Article Here About Stipend and CS New Training:-
Money Paid to CS Articleship During Training Are As Follows.
|ROLE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES|
|The Company Secretary|
|A Company Secretary being multidisciplinary professional renders services in following areas:|
|CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND SECRETARIAL SERVICES.|
|Corporate Governance Services|
|Corporate Secretarial Services|
|CORPORATE LAWS ADVISORY AND REPRESENTATION SERVICES|
|CORPORATE LAWS ADVISORY SERVICES|
|Advising companies on Compliance of legal and procedural aspects, particularly under –|
|Representing on behalf of a company and other persons before-|
|Arbitration and Conciliation Services|
|FINANCIAL MARKETS SERVICES.|
|Public Issue, Listing and Securities Management|
|Takeover Code and Insider Trading|
|Securities Compliance and Certification Services|
|Compliance with rules and regulations in the stock market particularly –|
|FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES|
|INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND WTO SERVICES|
|Corporate Communications and Public Relations|
|Human Resources Management|
Useful Read: – How to Crack CS Articles Interview in Big Companies
There is Not Much Difference in Result % of CS Exam. Nearly 10% Pass Results are Declared On Average in CS Exam Through the Year.
Company Secretary Professional Can get a Job in Various Sectors Like Private, Government, Banking Sector and Many More Opportunities are Available for CS Professional.
Almost all private sector firms and organization are take in company secretaries. Because of the center on the growth of the corporate sector, there is an extensive engagement of legalities of diverse kinds. All this falls under the responsibility of a Company Secretary. As corporate firms need advice from individuals with a thorough knowledge of all applicable laws, company secretaries are so greatly in demand. Thus, we can conclude that the employment potential for business managers in the corporate sector is quite high.
Limitless governmental organizations are there in our country that takes in dynamic company secretaries. A few of those firms include:
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- State Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
- Airport Authority of India
- Cochin Shipyard Limited.
- Hindustan Insecticides Limited.MMTC Limited.
IRCON Limited.JUIDCO Limited.ANTON Limited.KSRTC Limited.OIL INDIA LIMITED.
BANKS are also hiring company secretary. and very significantly also paying very high salary.one of my relative had currently recruited in Bank of Baroda for annual packages of 3 lakh(he is only 6 months experience so not except too much salary beyond that).opportunitises in banks are incalculable if he get experience of at least 3-4 year he can get handsome amount of salary.so only focused on the study, not on the salary(my belief).
Company Secretary gets a job overseas too. A few different posts that are available for CS professionals include:
• Accountancy and solicitor firms
• Bank and building societies
• Employer’s cooperatives
• Housing associations
• Insurance companies
• Investment sectors
• Trade bodies.
As per the Companies Act,2013, every company that has a paid-up share capital of Rs 5 crores or above has to hire a full-time company secretary. The ICSI has developed and regulated the profession of company secretaries in the country. Hence, there are plentiful career opportunities for company managers in various sectors across the nation.
According to latest data released by ICSI, the forecasted demand for company secretary professionals is set to touch 50,000 by 2015. Presently, there are 22,000 company secretaries in the country.
- The market demand for this career is on the upswing.
- There is an enormous growth opportunity in this profession along with attractive remuneration.
- CS is a coveted position and swiftly gaining popularity amongst youngsters who want to make it big in the corporate world.
• There is not much appreciation for this course abroad.
- Since the roles and responsibilities associated with this position are highly accountable and visible, there is continuous pressure to deliver results.
- Aid to the Board of Directors: Company secretaries not only provide secretarial support to the board but also equip them with expert advice in many respects.
- Company Registrar: They are an important segment of a company’s managerial bureaucracy working in the position of the enterprise registrar.
- Legal Advisor: As a legal advisor, they have to render aid to the company in case of any legal stuff. They also ensure that the enterprise complies with the legal and bureaucratic directives of the enterprise, security and corporate laws.
- Corporate Policymaker: Company secretaries strike an important role in setting together both short term and long term corporate policies of the company. They further advise the business board when being corporate policies are produced up for review from time-to-time.
- Chief Commanding Officer: In the capacity of the chief administrative officer, they have to observe the general legislative activities of the company. They are responsible for the guardianship of all legal and other confidential documents of the enterprise.
- Principal Secretary: They have to maintain all aspects of corporate meetings be it board meetings, annual general meetings, interplay with prominent clients and vendors, meetings with government and private delegations. They may also have to get up the responsibility to manage corporate events and manage clients.
- Corporate Planner: As added responsibility, company secretaries also have to keep a piercing eye on the expansion opportunities of the enterprise. Additional, they have to take care of collaborations, joint ventures, consolidations, amalgamation, takeovers within the country and outside.
CS will begin their jobs as Junior Secretarial Officer and in future will rise to higher designations, BASED on the appointment of these persons and on how dedicated they are to their work.
A promising and meritorious company secretary can desire to start his career by a monthly remuneration of Rs 25, 000 to Rs 28, 000. Nevertheless, for an average and below average candidate, a monthly salary of Rs 15000-18000 is practically confirmed. Though, with time, knowledge and expertise in handling company affairs you can get a huge amount of wages.
Read More Details Here- What are The prospects After Doing Company Secretary (CS)
That’s it, Friends, If You Want to Know More CS Course Detail Then There is Helpline by ICSI to Help CS Students.You Can Contact To Know More about Course on- 011-33132333
I have Listed Various Frequently Asked Question on CS Course Below. You Can Clear Your Doubt about the course by Reading This FAQ.
Q 1. I want to register as a student for Company Secretaryship Course – where do I start?
For registration, please visit www.icsi.edu, click on “online services” ( at the top of the homepage on the right-hand side ) and proceed. Students can apply for registration through online services of Institute at the link given below- https://www.icsi.in/student/Students/StudentRegistration.aspx
Q 2. Can I get prospectus by post?
Yes. A hard copy of the brochure (without registration form) can be obtained by post from theInstitute (Noida Office) by sending a demand draft of Rs 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only). Drawn for „The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi, along with an application on plain paper mentioning the name of the student and complete postal address.The application and demand draft may be sent to- Administrative Officer (Stores), The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, ICSI House, C-37, Sector-62, Noida – 201 309(UP).
Q.3 Whether Registration Form is also available at Institute‟s website? If yes, can I download it and submit the same?
No. Downloaded copy of registration form is not acceptable. Students are necessarily required to fill up and submit their application through Online Mode.
Q.4. Which are the stages covered under CS Course?
There are three stages covered under CS Course.
- Foundation Programme (10+2 Passed Students can start at this juncture).
- Executive Programme [Bachelor‟s Degree (except in Fine Arts) passed students can start from this stage].
- Professional Programme.
Q 5. What are Eligibility Criteria for Admission to Foundation Programme?
Students who have passed the Senior Secondary School Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or equivalent may seek admission to Foundation Programme. Note: A student appearing in 10+2 examination may also apply for provisional admission in Foundation Programme by submitting the scanned copy of his/her Admit Card (Hall Ticket) of 10+2 Board examinations. Such students are required to regularize their provisional admission by submitting scanned copy of his/her 10+2 passed mark sheet/ certificate within six months from the date of his/her admission in Foundation Programme. Failure to submit the 10+2 passed mark sheet/ certificate within the prescribed time of six months shall result in cancellation of the Foundation Programme registration and forfeiture of the registration fee without any further notice to the concerned student. It will be the responsibility of the students to submit the desired certificate within the stipulated time to avoid complications at a later stage. Students who fail to regularize the registration are not eligible for appearing in the CS Examinations.
Q 6. What is the last date of registration in Foundation Programme?
Admission is open throughout the certain cut-off dates have been fixed vis-à-vis the CS Examinations conducted in June and December every year. Following are the cut-off dates: 31st March- For appearing in December Examination of the same year 30th September – For performing in June examination of the next year.
Q 7. What is Eligibility Criteria for Direct Admission to Executive Programme? Or Who is eligible for exemption from passing the Foundation Programme Examination and seek direct registration to Executive Programme?
A student, who has either passed the Foundation Programme examination of the Institute (or exempted thereof) is eligible for seeking registration to Executive Programme. Further, students who have passed their Bachelor‟s Degree Examinations in any subject (except in Fine Arts) are eligible to seek registration directly to Executive Programme.
A candidate possessing any of the following qualifications is eligible for exemption from passing the Foundation Programme examination:
- i)A Degree or master‟s degree in Corporate Secretaryship or Commerce;
- ii)Pass in the Final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or any other Accountancy Institutions in India or abroad recognized as equivalent to it by the Council;
iii) Pass in the Foundation examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or CPT of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India;
- iv)A degree or master‟s degree in any discipline other than Fine Arts. A non-commerce candidate seeking exemption from the Foundation Programme examination will also be provided a set of Study Materials of Foundation Program for his/her self-study to acquire basic knowledge about the subjects of Foundation Program.
Q 8. I appear in Final year exam of Graduation. Can I apply for direct registration Executive Program?
A student awaiting the Final Year results of the Bachelor‟s Degree Examinations may apply for provisional registration in Executive Program by submitting the scanned copy of his/her Admit Card (Hall Ticket) of Final Year Bachelor‟s Degree examinations apart from the Passed Mark Sheets of the remaining two years. Such students are required to regularize their provisional registration by submitting scanned copy of his/her passed mark sheet of Final year Bachelor‟s Degree Examinations within six months from the date of his/her registration to Executive Programme. Failure to submit the passed mark sheet/ certificate of Final Year Degree Examinations & Degree Certificate within the prescribed time of six months shall result in cancellation of the Executive Programme registration and forfeiture of the registration fee without any further notice to the concerned student.
It will be the responsibility of the students to submit the desired certificates within the stipulated time to avoid complications at a later stage. Students who fail to regularize the registration are NOT eligible for appearing in the CS Examinations.
Q 9. What is the last date of registration in Executive Programme?
Registration is open throughout the year. However, certain cut-off dates have been fixed vis-à- vis the CS Examinations conducted in June and December every year.
Followings are the cut-off dates:
28th February – For appearing in both modules in December examination of the same year.
31st May – For appearing in anyone module in December examination of the same year.
31st August –For appearing in both modules in June consideration of the next year.
30th November –For appearing in anyone module in June examination of the next year.
Q 10. What is the process of registering online?
- Click the “Online Services” button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu).
- Then go to Students and click on Student Registration.
- Click on the documents mentioned below. If you have the soft copy of the same otherwise you will not be able to Register yourself NOTE: File format should be jpg, jpeg, png, gif, BMP File sizes of documents should not exceed 5 MB Size of Student Photo should be between 20KB – 50KB Size of Student Signature should be between 10KB –20KB.
- Now Click on Proceed to Registration.
- Select the Course type as applicable to you (Foundation/Executive) .
- Fill other fields and click Register.
- After this, you will get your Request ID and Payment ID with your personal details. Also, the copy of same details will be mailed to you on your registered ID.
- After this Click on Make Payment.(Payment can be made through Debit/credit card/net banking/Challan) .
- You will get username and password at your Email ID within 24 hours of payment. Please upload documents at the link sent at your mail and upload documents. Students may please note that registration would be incomplete till all documents are uploaded as per the requirements of the Institute.
Q 11. I have registered online. How to upload documents?
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to upload your documents:-
1. Click the “Online Services” button on top of the ICSI website (http://www.icsi.edu) and subsequently click on Log in button.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Then click Login.
4. After login, Go to Student and then click on My Account.
5. Now click on Manage Account.
6. Upload documents at Certificate Details & Qualification Details tab as applicable to you.
Q 12. I have registered online. When would I get my study material?
Students who have registered online need to upload their documents at Mange account option at their respective account. After that, their documents are verified at the Institute‟s end. In case the application is complete in all respects, the same is approved, and students get study material within 10-12 day after approval of his /her application.
Q 13. I want to register as ICSI student but cannot make a payment online using a credit card. What do I do?
For online registration, apart from Credit Card, may pay through Debit Card/ Net Banking Channels / or Bank Challan (Through Canara Bank Branches). If you are facing any difficulty to pay through payment gateway or not getting payment confirmations (including generation acknowledgments), you may seek the help of our Information Technology Department by sending a mail to [email protected] Or Telephone no 011-33132333.
Q 14. What is validity period of my registration number?
Registration for Foundation Programme is valid for three years, whereas registration for Executive Programme is valid for five years.
Q 15. Can I get the validity of my registration number renewed after expiry of the same?
Registration of Foundation Programme can not be renewed. Such students are required to seek new registration. Registration of students of Executive Programme / Professional Programme can be renewed after the expiry of five years period from the month of registration.
That’s it, Friends. Thanks a Ton For Reading Such a Long Article.If You Have Any Doubt Then, You Can Ask Me Via Comment or On Facebook For Which Link is Given Under Profile below Article Near Photo. Also, Like our Facebook Page or join Facebook Group To get Updates!.
Read More Article:-
- Best CA Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 Neet Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 CTET Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 CAT Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 GATE Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 IBPS Coaching in Delhi
- Top 10 IAS Coaching in Delhi