Searching and finding Right and appropriate CS trainee vacancy is one of the very Confusing and bit difficult task.Nowadays you can see everywhere on social media like Facebook and twitter are Flooded with CS trainee vacancy.But you are confused is that company or organization is authorized to Provide CS articles training?
Today I will tell you Best and foolproof method to get easily CS 15 Months or 1 Year trainee vacancy.
There is lots of company and company secretary in practice getting Registered with ICSI to impart CS Articleship training and many of you not aware of those new company or PCS.
Finally coming to the points friends.i would prefer to start from the beginning.so who is Eligible as CS trainee?
Eligibility for 15 Months/1 Year Training:
Students are qualified to start training after passing the Executive Programme examination and completion of 8/15 days Executive Development Programme each.
(i) With a company having minimum paid up share capital of Rupees fifty lakhs; or
(ii) With a Company Secretary in Practice; or
(iii) With Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, Regional Directors, Official Liquidator, Banks, Law Firms, Consultancy Firms, Financial Institutions, LLPs, Government Bodies & Departments, PSU.
Companies, Company Secretaries in Practice, and other organizations are obliged to be registered with the Institute for granting training.
Procedure for searching 15 Months Training
Students may direct apply for taking training with resumes to the Companies, Company Secretaries in Practice and other organisations listed with the Institute for imparting training;
List of companies /organisation (including law firm, consultancy firms etc.) and the list of Company Secretaries in Practice registered for imparting training is available or pronounced at training page/link at the website of the Institute (www.icsi.edu), which can be searched by selecting the possible options.
Contact the nearest Regional/Chapter office of the Institute for getting information of local vacancies and seeking assistance for training.
Companies, PCS and other organisations which are not registered with the Institute can also be enrolled.
For seeking assistance in searching training from the Institute, students are required to submit resume, copy of EDP completion certificate and duly filled details in given excel sheet to the Training Section at [email protected] for sending the details/resumes to the Companies,
Company Secretaries in Practice and other companies, as per available vacancies for further short-listing and interview at their end.
Go Directly here:
1)For Searching Company or Organization-Search Company Here For CS Training.
after Going this Link You Can find Like below Box
2)For searching Company Secretary in practice-Search CS in Practice List Here.
After going CS in Practice search Then you find like Below option:
After Finding Company or CS in practice, you have to Registred with ICSI for imparting training.
Procedure for registration of 15 months/1 Year training with the CS Institute.
- i) After choosing the concerned company/ organisation (including law firm, consultancy firms etc.) or student, has to submit appointment letter (indicating the date of commencement), copy of EDP Completion Certificate and duly filled Training Form with the Training Section of the Institute for registration of training
of the student. The Institute would send the final sponsorship letter to the company/organization with a copy to the student.
In case of training with Company Secretary in Practice (PCS):
- i) Assure whether the Company Secretary in Practice (PCS) is registered with the Institute for allowing training and is eligible to take trainee with regard to their entitlement of a maximum number of trainees. A Company Secretary in Practice is registered with the Institute on receipt of an application for registration in the designated form available on the website of the Institute.
- ii) After selection, a contract for training in prescribed format has to be executed between the PCS and the student concerned on non-judicial stamp paper (or through e-stamping /franking of requisite value as applicable in their respective state, in duplicate. Both have to keep one copy of the contract. The format of Apprenticeship contract is accessible on the website of the Institute at the link: http://www.icsi.edu/Portals/0/Guidelines_for_Apprenticeship.pdf.
iii) Within 15 days of start of training the concerned PCS or student has to submit a copy of agreement, the particulars as prescribed in Part A & B with regard to employer and trainee, copy of EDP completion certificate and duly filled Training Form with the Training Section of the Institute for registration of training of the student. The Institute would send the final sponsorship letter to the company/organisation with a copy to the student.
That’s it, friends.You can find Latest vacancy available with company or CS in practice by Following above steps and get registered with ICSI to commence your Most valuable CS carriers phase.
If you have any doubts or advice regarding training or anything to ask always feel free to ask.
Also Read Very Useful Article:-
- How To Make CS Exam Study Very Effective
- How to Write Answer For Case Studies Question in CS Exam
- Tips For How to Remember?What You Read? for CS Exam.
- How to Handle CS Exam Stress
- Company Secretary Course Detail-A Complete Guide
- How to Pass CS Foundation in First Attempt
- CS Coaching in Mumbai
- Best CA Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 Neet Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 CTET Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 CAT Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 GATE Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 IBPS Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 CS Coaching in Agra
- Top 5 CS Coaching In Pune
- Top 10 IAS Coaching in Delhi