Night?Day? or Early Morning? Which is the best time to study for cs exam?The different student has different time habit of learning.some prefer to study late night which is most of the student doing these days.some prefer to study at early morning say from 4 am or 5 am.
some of the students keep studying whole day. it depends on whether you are a morning lark, a night owl, or a hummingbird!
it solely depends on upon you which time you prefer to study.
That’s to say, the performance energy level when you are most energetic and productive in terms of learning, thinking and doing things.
but today here I will share my experience about an advantage and disadvantage of Studying at night or Studying at Day.
Before going to advantage or disadvantage of different times I would like to consider several points which must be considered before selecting a time to study for CS exam.
1.Everybody has certain Special Timing during the 24 hours some people are active in the early mornings Some people are active in the evening and some are the night owl.
Recommended Read:What is Bid Under Companies Act 2002.
2.Almost every Person has approximately following Time Expenditure.
⇒6-8 Hours of sleep.
⇒2 hours – for lunch, breakfast, dinner.
⇒3 hours for Workouts, Meditation etc.
⇒2 hours for your personal errands .
⇒⇒You have approximately 9 hours to study.
Distraction is the main and must considerable point before you choose when to study.you must not be distracted while you are studying, it will not let you remember anything properly which is very valuable for cs student where major parts of the course contain Theoretical subjects.distractions throw a wrench in the study.
Distractions are detrimental to a good study. If you have lots of people and noises around and can’t find a secluded place to study during the day, don’t try. Wait until night, or get up early, and work while nobody can distract you.
Consistency or regularities in the study are very vital.you must have to study continuously each day whether which time you prefer that doesn’t matter.In selecting a time, make sure it’s something you can stick to consistently.
Consistency doesn’t just help to make sure you do your Study every day. Consistency improves the quality of your Study.
Also Read:- Company Secretary Course Detail-A Complete Guide
If you are an early riser, no better time than early morning hours. Wake up at 4 studies hard until breakfast time and you will be astonished how much you have accomplished say by 10. You will have the whole day ahead to enjoy with the main studying done. Have a target every day and try to accomplish it.Get up at 4 am, meditate for some time and then study. You will be able to see the results very soon.
1. After a good nights sleep, you’ll likely have more energy and a higher ability to concentrate the next day.
2. Society is edifice around being active during the day and sleeping at night, so by sticking to this norm there are undeniable benefits such as being able to go to the library or book shop.
3. Maximum people are contactable during the day so it’s easier to interact with your friends or teachers during the day if you have any questions.
4. Natural light is better for your eyes. Artificial light hurts our eyes and can affect our natural sleep rhythm.
1.For some students, it might be hard to get up in the early morning especially if they stay up late. After lunch, they might feel sleepy and not focus because of that.
2. it is not an option for those Student who is attending classes during the day because they can’t study during the day a part of coaching.
3.There may be several types of distraction during a day around you.
1.Everybody sleeps at this time i.e no interference
2.Your friends and family members sleeps at this time i.e your phone will not ring again and again
3.You don’t have to respond on WhatsApp groups.
4.No distress from outside also (Vehicle sound and all).
Disadvantage of studying Late Night:
1.you can fall asleep during the day after reading late night.
2.if You Are doing or attending classes you may be too tired and may not be able to carry quality study during late night.
3. “As the night grows deeper, internet speed increases proportionally”.and Most of the student Love to Stick on higher internet.
But honestly speaking, you can study at any point of time in a day or night, just follow these steps:
Switch Off your mobile phone.
If you are not ready to switch it off, at least, set off your data-pack
If you need data-pack then, at least, turn-off your Whatsapp, log out your Gmail and Facebook account.
Happy Studies. 🙂
- What is the Future Prospects After Doing Company Secretary(CS).
- Company Secretary Course Detail-A Complete Guide
- What Will Company Secretary Be Like In The Next 10 Years?
- How To Make CS Exam Study Very Effective
- Best CA Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 Neet Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 CTET Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 CAT Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 GATE Coaching in Delhi
- Top 5 IBPS Coaching in Delhi
- Top 10 IAS Coaching in Delhi